Here’s a cliffnotes guide to getting to know me!
1. I LIVE to travel. You want to get married in Iceland? My bags are packed!
2. I am fueled by tacos, margaritas & guacamole.
3. I order apple cider at every coffee shop, regardless of the temperature outside.
4. I love REI & Anthropologie.
5. I get a little unhinged at the sight of a cute dog - and a part of my heart will always belong to a certain rust-colored golden retriever.
6. I love sunshine! Though it doesn't love me, and I should probably buy stock in sunscreen.
7. I'm a huge fan of tattoos - I have two small ones but want more!
8. My husband tells me that if I were a dog, I’d be Golden Retriever. He’s probably right.
9. I still stalk Backstreet Boys’ tour dates. I don’t foresee that changing any time soon!
Let me be the first to say that the last thing I want to be is another check off your vendor list. When we first meet, it’ll be for coffee (or wine, margaritas, I’m game!) We’ll get to know each other and chat about your wedding! We’ll be working together a lot leading up to your wedding and then especially on day-of, so it’s super important to me that we like each other!
The “perfect wedding” isn’t the same for everyone. Maybe your idea of a perfect wedding is barbecue & beer in your backyard! Maybe it’s somewhere on a beach. Maybe it’s at a winery with a view of the mountains, or on a mountain top, just the two of you. So let's hike up that mountain, get your dress a little dirty, and make some magic happen!
If you see yourself getting married with just you, your love, your officiant, and a photographer on the top of a mountain or by the ocean or somewhere crazy, let's do it.
I even have a little bucket list of places I'd love to go to shoot a wedding or an elopement; these places are magical.
Spruce Knob, WV
Piha, New Zealand