I'm Bethany! And let me be the first to say that I don't want to be another check off your vendor list - I'd rather meet you for coffee, laugh with you about the fun story of how you two met, and look forward to your wedding with butterflies the size of volkswagens.
A wedding is the biggest adventure of your life. You invite a few or a bunch of your favorite people to celebrate with you, and you have one heck of an awesome party in a place that you really love. Those are the important things, right? So let's hike up that mountain, get your dress a little dirty, and make some magic happen!
Things you might not know:
1. I LIVE to travel. You want to get married in Iceland? My bags are packed!
2. I am fueled by tacos, margaritas, guacamole.
3. I order apple cider at every coffee shop, regardless of the temperature outside!
4. I love REI & Anthropologie.
5. I get a little unhinged at the sight of a cute dog - and a part of my heart will always belong to a certain rust-colored golden retriever.
6. I love sunshine! Though it doesn't love me, and I should probably buy stock in sunscreen.
7. I'm a huge fan of tattoos - I have two!
If you see yourself getting married with just you, your love, your officiant, and a photographer on the top of a mountain or by the ocean or somewhere crazy, let's do it.
I even have a little bucket list of places I'd love to go to shoot a wedding or an elopement; these places are magical.
Spruce Knob, WV
Piha, New Zealand